Strengthen Reproductive Health & Optimize Fertility, Naturally
Collaborative Care offers a proprietary natural fertility treatment regimen that is effective for women and couples seeking an entirely holistic approach to enhance their fertility, whether using Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) methods or trying to conceive naturally.
We work with many patients who, after receiving a poor fertility diagnosis, have gone on to become pregnant naturally using our holistic fertility treatment regimen. Our all-inclusive approach strengthens reproductive health in order to optimize your chances of a successful pregnancy. Collaborative Care’s proprietary treatment is effective for people seeking an entirely natural approach to enhance their fertility, as well as for patients utilizing Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) methods.
Collaborative Care Chronicles
- Beth’s Story - Before seeing Jackie, I had gone through a few rounds of IUI, 2 egg retrievals, and 3 transfers (2 fresh, 1 frozen) over about a year's time with no success. The most frustrating part (other than just not getting pregnant!) was that no one seemed to know why. I just kept hearing "I'm sure it… Read More
- Sara’s Story - Jackie did not promise anything sure but, after starting the treatment, I had regular period and ovulation. Unfortunately I wasn't able to achieve a natural pregnancy but combining Chinese medicine and IVFs I was able to start 2 pregnancies in less than 4 months. Unfortunately I miscarried the first time but now it seems that… Read More
- Erin M’s Experience - I'd been through 2 rounds of IVF after an earlier miscarriage and two IUI attempts. I was discouraged and feeling hopeless; my doctor had recommended a donor egg as our best option for success. Not knowing much about the process or alternative treatments, when a friend recommended acupuncture - and specifically Jackie - I was… Read More
Personalized Holistic Fertility Treatment in a Nurturing Environment
Challenging fertility cases are our priority and also where we have seen tremendous success as a result of our proprietary monthly treatment program, which includes acupuncture, Chinese herbs and nutritional guidance in a completely personalized and supportive environment. This treatment is effective for patients who have been through multiple rounds of assisted reproductive technology (ART), for those struggling with recurrent pregnancy loss, and for women and couples seeking an entirely natural approach to enhance their fertility.
Some of the persistent difficulties in becoming and/or staying pregnant our patients have experienced include:
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Poor response to IVF medications
- Advanced maternal age
- Irregular menstrual cycles
Traditional Chinese Medicine is highly effective in treating these cases. We have found our patients achieve greater success getting and staying pregnant when they receive a closely engaged course of treatment that aligns with their cycle and continues through the early stages of pregnancy.
Collaborative Care Fertility Treatment Program
We see all of our patients weekly over the course of the monthly treatment program and patients receive the full attention of the same provider at every visit. This dedicated monthly approach provides the necessary time to positively impact the patient’s fertility and allows the nutritional and supplemental elements of treatment take effect, while enabling us to devote ample time with you during each and every appointment.
- For patients who have been undergoing a prolonged period of ART treatments, we have found that taking a break from this process to follow our all-natural approach often leads to successful pregnancy even without any further intervention.
- For patients integrating our treatment with their ART protocol, our treatment is most effective when started 1-2 months prior to your next FET, and at least 3 months prior to a new stimulation cycle.
- For women experiencing recurrent pregnancy loss, depending on the case, the course of treatment is often recommended to continue through the first trimester.
Our specialized, natural fertility treatment is most effective when we begin treating the patient 1-2 months before her next FET cycle and 3 to 4 months prior to a fresh IVF cycle. Weekly appointments with the same practitioner, coupled with our all-inclusive model, helps patients notice and track the changes in their cycles more readily. The overall course of treatment is tailored to the individual case, and often evolves cycle to cycle. We also provide male-factor fertility support in conjunction with our overall treatment protocol. The amount and type of support will depend on your specific fertility challenges.
Collaborative Care is a small, specialized Chinese medical fertility clinic. In order to maintain our standard of consistent, quality care, Jackie O’Neill does not treat on a per session basis. We understand there are situations where clients would like the option to schedule same day acupuncture sessions or receive sessions while they are taking fertility medications. We absolutely encourage acupuncture during an active, or current, ART cycle, and will try our best to accommodate your schedule in the short term on a per session basis with another Collaborative Care provider, or we will happily refer you to another clinic in the area who have the staff to service this need.
Schedule a Consultation
Depending on what fertility steps you are taking or seeking to take,
Collaborative Care can help. Our holistic approach strengthens
reproductive health in order to optimize your chances of success.
Collaborative Care offers initial zoom and in-person consultations.
Schedule your initial session or a 15-min complimentary phone consult below.
Jackie O’Neill is an out-of-network provider. Superbills are provided for those who have acupuncture benefits for reimbursement. It is recommended you check your acupuncture plan for fertility and pregnancy coverage if you plan to be reimbursed for treatment. Herbal supplements are non-billable and therefore ineligible for reimbursement. You may use your HSA or FSA to cover treatment fees.