We believe taking care of your body and mind during the month(s) leading up to your FET significantly increases the likelihood of a successful pregnancy
We highly recommend preparing for a transfer the same way you would for an IVF cycle, or pregnancy. Many women get pregnant just fine without the use of any additional integrative care, but there are plenty of women that require extra support and a different approach. These are the cases for whom we believe Chinese medical treatment is an indispensable part of care.
I came to Jackie when I decided to move forward with egg retrievals in preparation for IVF at age 38. My doctor informed me that I was technically “infertile” as indicated by low AMH levels. I saw Jackie in preparation for three retrievals. She is super knowledgeable and compassionate with an excellent bedside manner; you cannot find someone kinder than her. Each retrieval was successful and in total we got close to 20 eggs over the 3 retrievals. Fast forward to age 41 and I again visited Jackie to prep my body for FET (frozen embryo transfer). The FET worked on the first try and I recently gave birth to a very healthy baby girl. I strongly credit Jackie for a lot of this. I don’t know why modern medicine doesn’t focus on basics such as diet and stress. I can not recommend her enough!”
A Holistic Approach
Women with underlying endometriosis, inflammatory conditions or a history of polyps or fibroids are highly encouraged to take the extra time necessary so the uterine environment can be as healthy, and receptive, as possible. Women in their late 30’s and 40’s are also encouraged to take more time because they , and uterine blood flow is generally more compromised.
Our patients report the culmination of treatment effects – an improvement in the quality of blood and circulation, a significant reduction of stress, consistent communication and care, and healthy emotional awareness – was what finally helped a cycle be successful!
Related Collaborative Chronicles
- Beth’s Story - Before seeing Jackie, I had gone through a few rounds of IUI, 2 egg retrievals, and 3 transfers (2 fresh, 1 frozen) over about a year's time with no success. The most frustrating part (other than just not getting pregnant!) was that no one seemed to know why. I just kept hearing "I'm sure it… Continue Reading
- How to Prevent Polyps and Keep Fertility Treatment on Track
- It’s All About the Mise… and the Music.
- Diet Matters! How the “right” diet can impact your reproductive health.
- Your cell phone may be affecting your fertility: New study links artificial light and infertility
- IVF diet to improve fertility
- Some age-related fertility pressures may be undue
- How bone broth benefits fertility patients
- Holistic approach to fertility treatment: empowering couples to conceive
Schedule a Consultation
Depending on what fertility steps you are taking or seeking to take, Collaborative Care can help. Our holistic approach strengthens reproductive health in order to optimize your chances of success.
Collaborative Care offers initial zoom and in-person consultations. Schedule your initial session or a 15-min complimentary phone consult below.
Jackie O’Neill is an out-of-network provider. Superbills are provided for those who have acupuncture benefits for reimbursement. It is recommended you check your acupuncture plan for fertility and pregnancy coverage if you plan to be reimbursed for treatment. Herbal supplements are non-billable and therefore ineligible for reimbursement. You may use your HSA or FSA to cover treatment fees.